* How to configure bullseye code coverage on windows driver
@ 2013-08-30  6:02 Nitin Kshirsagar
From: Nitin Kshirsagar @ 2013-08-30  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hello All,

I am configuring bullseye code coverage for windows MSI build.
I am able to get user code coverage but not driver code coverage.
Please let me know if any one configured bullseye on windows.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Nitin Kshirsagar

* How to configure bullseye code coverage on windows driver
@ 2013-08-30  6:58 ` Rohan Puri
From: Rohan Puri @ 2013-08-30  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Nitin Kshirsagar <
nitin.kshirsagar2008@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am configuring bullseye code coverage for windows MSI build.
> I am able to get user code coverage but not driver code coverage.
> Please let me know if any one configured bullseye on windows.
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Nitin Kshirsagar

you need to post it to some other relevant mailing list. If you want
coverage and other testing tools for linux, vist
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/tooltable.php/

- Rohan