* Regarding the Kernel Configuration Options
@ 2012-10-23  3:18 supratim chakraborty
From: supratim chakraborty @ 2012-10-23  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

I was looking for some resources on the explanation on all (or even some
for that matter) kernel configuration options that come up in the pre-
compilation phase (make menuconfig ) . I looked over but couldnt find such
a guide

Can somebody point me in the right direction ?

-Supratim Chakraborty
(techturning.in)
(about.me/borax12 <http://about.me/borax12>)
(facebook.com/techturning)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* Regarding the Kernel Configuration Options
@ 2012-10-23  3:43 ` Rohan Puri
From: Rohan Puri @ 2012-10-23  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 8:48 AM, supratim chakraborty
<sup270792@gmail.com>wrote:

> I was looking for some resources on the explanation on all (or even some
> for that matter) kernel configuration options that come up in the pre-
> compilation phase (make menuconfig ) . I looked over but couldnt find such
> a guide
>
> Can somebody point me in the right direction ?
>

> -Supratim Chakraborty
> (techturning.in)
> (about.me/borax12 <http://about.me/borax12>)
> (facebook.com/techturning)

> Hi Supratim,

I dont think that you would find, such a guide. It would be much better if
you ask make more specific query about a particular kernel configuration
option, that you did not understand what does it mean. In that way we could
help you out.

- Rohan

@ 2012-10-23 10:49   ` Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar
From: Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar @ 2012-10-23 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)