@ 2018-09-25  7:22 Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2018-09-25  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi all,

Konstantin has graciously added this list to lore, so we now have a web
archive here:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless

As it's done with public-inbox, you can also git clone the archive
and/or access it via NNTP. Somebody just needs to write a gmane-like
interface for it ;-)

Jouni and I bundled our archives together so it should have practically
all messages (I removed most spam and I know it's missing at least one
that didn't have a message-id) from the start of the old list John
Linville hosted (wireless@lists.tuxdriver.org), which was at the end of
January 2007. Prior to that, wireless discussions were also on netdev.

johannes

* Re: list archive
@ 2018-09-25 15:45 ` Steve deRosier
From: Steve deRosier @ 2018-09-25 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 12:22 AM Johannes Berg
<johannes@sipsolutions.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Konstantin has graciously added this list to lore, so we now have a web
> archive here:
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless

That is fantastic! Thank you Konstantin, Johannes, and Jouni! While
the development on this list is great,
it's these sort of toolings that make it easier to work on linux-wireless.

- Steve

* Re: list archive
@ 2018-11-19 23:40 ` Lucas De Marchi
From: Lucas De Marchi @ 2018-11-19 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yauheni Kaliuta; +Cc: linux-modules

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 12:29 AM Yauheni Kaliuta
<yauheni.kaliuta@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Has the list got the archives?

I was waiting to get the messages before 2011, when my archive starts.
Since no one replied, I just went ahead and sent what I have to
kernel.org admins. We  should get it on lore.kernel.org soon.

Lucas De Marchi

@ 2018-11-19  8:28 Yauheni Kaliuta
From: Yauheni Kaliuta @ 2018-11-19  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-modules

--
WBR,
Yauheni Kaliuta

From: Johannes Berg @ 2018-10-02 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: backports

Hi all,

Thanks to Konstantin and kernel.org, there's now a public-inbox archive
of this list at https://lore.kernel.org/backports/.

johannes
From: Jethro Beekman @ 2018-10-01 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sgx

Is there an archive for this list? Also, when was this list created?
Could that have been announced on intel-sgx-kernel-dev@lists.01.org ?

--
Jethro Beekman | Fortanix

@ 2017-03-09 11:02 James Morris
From: James Morris @ 2017-03-09 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module

We've had a long-running problem with the web archives for this list, with
gmane going offline and various issues with other archives.

So, I've set up a mailman mirror of the list here:
http://kernsec.org/pipermail/linux-security-module-archive/

It's not something you can subscribe to (although if you find a way, let
me know because that is a bug), it's just for archiving.

I'll see how it runs for a few days before publicizing it more widely.

- James
--
James Morris
<jmorris@namei.org>

* Re: list archive
@ 2003-09-24 19:34         ` Richard van den Berg
From: Richard van den Berg @ 2003-09-24 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> I've cleaned the entire FNet list from spam, duplicates, stupid test mails
> and put them online into the same place as the other lists.

Thanks! Mail archive link on my website points to that location.

Richard

* Re: list archive
@ 2003-09-24  8:28         ` Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
From: Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski @ 2003-09-24  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 11:29:11PM -0700, Ralf Baechle wrote:
[...]
> now also on www.linux-mips.org/archives
> html archives which are fully searchable.

Excellent! Thank you.

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann@icm.edu.pl>

@ 2003-09-24  6:32       ` Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2003-09-24  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard van den Berg; +Cc: linux-mips

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:35:38PM +0200, Richard van den Berg wrote:

> > >  See "http://www.linux-mips.org/mail.html" (the first page reported by
> > > Google ;-) ).
> >
> > Yes, I see it now, thanks. But I was counting on an online and searchable
> > archive.
>
> There was an online, but not searchable archive, however I discovered that
> the plug has been pulled. Anyone with 20 MB space for the fnet archive
> in html format I collected since june 1998 until the list ended august
> 2002 is welcome.

I've cleaned the entire FNet list from spam, duplicates, stupid test mails
and put them online into the same place as the other lists.

  Ralf

* Re: list archive
@ 2003-09-24  6:29       ` Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2003-09-24  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Dearman; +Cc: Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski, linux-mips

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 10:24:28AM +0100, Chris Dearman wrote:

> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> >Yes, I see it now, thanks. But I was counting on an online and searchable
> >archive.
> >
>   There's the "Mailing List Archives"
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-mips but it is missing Aug02-June03.
>   I think Ralf has been working on a web interface to the mail
> archives, but I'm not sure if it's ready for the big time yet. Ralf...?

There's still a few small kinks.  We still have the traditional mbox
archives on the ftp server but now also on www.linux-mips.org/archives
html archives which are fully searchable.  There are still a few bugs
but certainly that archives is very usable; it's updated every few hours
only may lag a bit behind the mbox archives.

  Ralf

* Re: list archive
@ 2003-09-22 15:35     ` Richard van den Berg
From: Richard van den Berg @ 2003-09-22 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 03:37:12PM +0200, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> >
> > > I've just got my first Indy box running Linux. And so, to avoid annoying
> > > you by asking stupid newbie questions I'll ask only one: where can I
> > > find this list's archives? Searching google for
> > > "linux-mips@linux-mips.org archive" doesn't yield anything of interest.
> >
> >  See "http://www.linux-mips.org/mail.html" (the first page reported by
> > Google ;-) ).
>
> Yes, I see it now, thanks. But I was counting on an online and searchable
> archive.

There was an online, but not searchable archive, however I discovered that
the plug has been pulled. Anyone with 20 MB space for the fnet archive
in html format I collected since june 1998 until the list ended august
2002 is welcome.

Regards,
Richard

* Re: list archive
@ 2003-09-22 10:32       ` Maciej W. Rozycki
From: Maciej W. Rozycki @ 2003-09-22 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Dearman; +Cc: Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski, linux-mips

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Chris Dearman wrote:

>    There's the "Mailing List Archives"
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-mips but it is missing Aug02-June03.

 I'm pretty sure up till July 2003 it used to be an archive for the old
list at fnet.fr.

@ 2003-09-22  9:24     ` Chris Dearman
From: Chris Dearman @ 2003-09-22  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski; +Cc: linux-mips

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> Yes, I see it now, thanks. But I was counting on an online and searchable
> archive.

   There's the "Mailing List Archives"
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-mips but it is missing Aug02-June03.
   I think Ralf has been working on a web interface to the mail
archives, but I'm not sure if it's ready for the big time yet. Ralf...?

	Chris

--
Chris Dearman          The Fruit Farm, Ely Road    voice +44 1223 706206
MIPS Technologies (UK) Chittering, Cambs, CB5 9PH  fax   +44 1223 706250

@ 2003-09-19 14:01   ` Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
From: Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski @ 2003-09-19 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

From: Maciej W. Rozycki @ 2003-09-19 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)