* OpenBMC Validation and CI
@ 2019-09-05  0:05 Neeraj Ladkani
From: Neeraj Ladkani @ 2019-09-05  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

What is currently used openBMC validation framework and CI?  Can we use our infra to trigger CI ?

* Re: OpenBMC Validation and CI
@ 2019-09-05  0:22 ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2019-09-05  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neeraj Ladkani; +Cc: openbmc

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 7:05 PM Neeraj Ladkani <neladk@microsoft.com> wrote:

> What is currently used openBMC validation framework and CI?  Can we use our infra to trigger CI ?

Should be possible. Are you interested in triggering CI on a meta-
repo (i.e. bitbake) or a
code repository? Did you want to run QEMU CI tests or the code repository CI?
Or were you interested in hardware CI?

The best documentation currently is at
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/OpenBMC-Infrastructure-Workgroup#infrastructure-scripts

Our current CI is based on docker containers running QEMU, unit tests
(google test), and
our openbmc-test-automation robot tests.

Andrew