* rtdm spi demo on Raspberri pi
@ 2018-12-07  2:50 Ho Tam
From: Ho Tam @ 2018-12-07  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hello group,
I can see there is rtdm spi driver for raspberry pi but can't see any
userspace demo for it.
I have built and inserted xeno_spi_bcm2835, xeno_spi modules but couldn't
see any spi device in '/dev/rtdm/'.
Does anyone have example using this driver?
Thank you

* Re: rtdm spi demo on Raspberri pi
@ 2018-12-07 14:32 ` Greg Gallagher
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2018-12-07 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ho Tam; +Cc: Xenomai@xenomai.org

I've played with it a bit, I'll see if I have any example code laying
around.  Did you unbind the linux spi driver?

Thanks

Greg

@ 2018-12-08  8:05   ` Ho Tam
From: Ho Tam @ 2018-12-08  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: greg; +Cc: xenomai

Yes, linux spi driver has been isolated. I am waiting for your example code.
Thank you,

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
http://www.mophong.com

* Re: rtdm spi demo on Raspberri pi
@ 2018-12-13 14:35     ` Greg Gallagher
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2018-12-13 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ho Tam; +Cc: Xenomai@xenomai.org

I haven't been bale to dig up my example code for this but I base it off
this test:

https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/blob/master/testsuite/spitest/spitest.c

I'll hopefully have some time in the very near future to put together a
quick example.

Thanks

Greg

@ 2018-12-14  0:26       ` Hồ Tâm