* Development in progress
@ 2014-04-26 16:21 Jody Bruchon
From: Jody Bruchon @ 2014-04-26 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ELKS

I wanted to let the list know that I have been working on ELKS recently
and I have also forked and begun some additional work on dev86. My
number one goal right now is to develop a system that will allow rapid
construction of bootable disk images to build and test ELKS on modern
systems and emulators such as QEMU.

My work is at https://github.com/jbruchon?tab=repositories

-Jody Bruchon

* Re: Development in progress
@ 2014-04-26 16:26 ` Royce Williams
From: Royce Williams @ 2014-04-26 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jody Bruchon; +Cc: ELKS

Jody, that's excellent!  It really seems like a high-leverage
activity.  I look forward to helping with testing.

Royce

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Jody Bruchon <jody@jodybruchon.com> wrote:
> I wanted to let the list know that I have been working on ELKS recently and
> I have also forked and begun some additional work on dev86. My number one
> goal right now is to develop a system that will allow rapid construction of
> bootable disk images to build and test ELKS on modern systems and emulators
> such as QEMU.
>
> My work is at https://github.com/jbruchon?tab=repositories
>
> -Jody Bruchon

* Re: Development in progress
@ 2014-04-26 18:19   ` Edoardo Liverani
From: Edoardo Liverani @ 2014-04-26 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ELKS

Hi Jody,
I'm following your great job.
Out of curiosity, about dev86, are you going to try to remove the 64k
limit from bcc or just adjusting something here and there?