* BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP.
@ 2018-05-24 11:22 Alhaji Mustapha Amidu
From: Alhaji Mustapha Amidu @ 2018-05-24 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP.
Hello, my name is Alhai Mustapha Amidu from Accra Ghana. I am
interested to invest $4.7 Million Dollars in your country and i will
need your assistance and co-operation to actualize it. If you are
capable to handle the money and invest it in a profitable business
that will benefit both of us, please confirm your interest
immediately. So that i will give you more details and arrange for my
representative to travel to your country for a face to face meeting
with you. Thanks.

* Business Partnership.
@ 2020-08-26  7:38 Miguel Sanchez
From: Miguel Sanchez @ 2020-08-26  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Hello, I have a proposal that would be beneficial to you. Kindly get back to me. Miguel Sanchez.

* Business Partnership
@ 2020-03-24 18:58 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-03-24 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

A very good day to you,

How are you doing today? My name is Graham Miller and I am glad
to be connected with you, I have a business proposal I would like
to discuss with you in private, it involves a business
opportunity that will be of huge benefit to both of us. Further
details will be shared after I receive your reponse.

Kindly reply me through this private email address:
grahammiller19699@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation for prompt response.

Yours truly,
Mr. Graham Miller
Private email: (grahammiller19699@gmail.com)

* Business Partnership
@ 2020-03-24 17:25 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-03-24 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

@ 2020-03-01 13:31 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-03-01 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

@ 2020-03-01 12:56 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-03-01 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

@ 2020-02-28 12:02 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-02-28 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

@ 2020-02-28 11:24 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-02-28 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

@ 2020-02-25 19:45 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-02-25 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-samsung-soc

@ 2016-02-11  3:40 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 161 bytes --]

Hello,

I am Mr. LAURENT EYADEMA from Republic of Togo.please read the attached proposal.
Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response,

LAURENT EYADEMA

[-- Attachment #2: proposal.docx --]

From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:56 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:39 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:31 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:30 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker

From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:30 LAURENT-aOLfTzvfSPh81dzp8sp80Hd/aTyc4CdzJpSdj+wVz21fJ/NunPodnw, EYADEMA <berndmenker

From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:26 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:10 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:02 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker

From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:02 LAURENT-aOLfTzvfSPh81dzp8sp80Hd/aTyc4CdzJpSdj+wVz21fJ/NunPodnw, EYADEMA <berndmenker

From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:01 LAURENT-aOLfTzvfSPh81dzp8sp80Hd/aTyc4CdzJpSdj+wVz21fJ/NunPodnw, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT-aOLfTzvfSPh81dzp8sp80Hd/aTyc4CdzJpSdj+wVz21fJ/NunPodnw, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-11  1:01 LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker
From: LAURENT, EYADEMA <berndmenker @ 2016-02-11  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-03-07 17:23 DR JEFFRERY BENARD
From: DR JEFFRERY BENARD @ 2014-03-07 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear sir/madam,

I am seeking the immediate assistance,of a reliable and trustworthy
Indian businessman to handle
a profitable business for our mutual benefit.

I await your reply for more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Jeffrery Benard.

* Business partnership.
@ 2013-05-07 13:40 Weihua, Ma (DR)/ CMB
From: Weihua, Ma (DR)/ CMB @ 2013-05-07 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Complement of the day from DR. MA WEIHUA, President of China Merchants
Bank Ltd. I need your partnership in a business transaction from my Bank
to your Country.

Thanks,
Dr. Ma Weihua

* Business partnership.
@ 2013-05-07 13:39 Weihua, Ma (DR)/ CMB
From: Weihua, Ma (DR)/ CMB @ 2013-05-07 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-10-29 18:42 Hiroshi Saito
From: Hiroshi Saito @ 2012-10-29 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Hiroshi Saito from Bank Of Tokyo_Mitsubishi , Tokyo, Japan. I need you to stand as an Investor to receive the funds ($16 Million USD) as Investment Proceeds.

The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone. When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more information about myself and the funds.

Note that you will be entitled to 40% of the entire amount.

If interested, please contact me on this email: (hiroshi.saito@imail.com)