* [eglibc] How can I configure eglibc to support extra charset?
@ 2015-04-14  2:47 Joh Journeyer J.
From: Joh Journeyer J. @ 2015-04-14  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi,

I tested iconv() of glibc and verified that it only supports charsets
listed in the file below:
  eglibc-2_13/libc/option-groups.def
They are listed up under 'config OPTION_EGLIBC_CHARSETS'.

But I need to use another charset, EUC-KR.
How can I enable this extra charset, EUC-KR?

I found a file below :
  meta/recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-options.inc
This file contains a line below :
    eglibc_cfg('libc-charsets',      distro_features,
'OPTION_EGLIBC_CHARSETS', cnf)

I guess I can configure eglibc with this .inc file.. But don't know how to..

Please shed some light on this.
How can I enable extra charset into eglibc?

Thank you very much in advance!
Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r
a t
g m a i l  d o t  c o m

* [eglibc] How can I configure eglibc to support extra charset?
@ 2015-04-14  2:50 Joh Journeyer J.
From: Joh Journeyer J. @ 2015-04-14  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi,

I am posting this question on yocto maillist and here because I don't
know on which mail-list I must post this question..