* Yocto IMX.6 dual (smart devices) Wayland + OpenGLES
@ 2017-01-25  9:29 eien sakebe
From: eien sakebe @ 2017-01-25  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale, otavio

Hello all,
I'm using Yotco since many months and lot of things look to be changed
(fortunately).
I'd like to build Qt5 stack (Qt 5.7) with Wayland and OpenGLES, i've just
tried the master branch and i ran into lot of issues related to the missing
of egl.h, (package requirements (egl) were not met). Usually i just
add DISTRO_FEATURES_remove
= "x11" and its enough.
Please, can you help me to choose betwee, stable master master-next that
fits best for my need ?

thank you in advance

* Re: Yocto IMX.6 dual (smart devices) Wayland + OpenGLES
@ 2017-01-25 10:53 ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2017-01-25 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eien sakebe; +Cc: meta-freescale, Otavio Salvador

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 7:29 AM, eien sakebe <eien.ni.sakebe@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using Yotco since many months and lot of things look to be changed
> (fortunately).

Indeed; it has a rapid change pace indeed.

> I'd like to build Qt5 stack (Qt 5.7) with Wayland and OpenGLES, i've just
> tried the master branch and i ran into lot of issues related to the missing
> of egl.h, (package requirements (egl) were not met). Usually i just add
> DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11" and its enough.
> Please, can you help me to choose betwee, stable master master-next that
> fits best for my need ?

For products stay on the stable branch please. morty is the best choice for now.

* Re: Yocto IMX.6 dual (smart devices) Wayland + OpenGLES
@ 2017-01-25 14:28   ` eien sakebe
From: eien sakebe @ 2017-01-25 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador; +Cc: meta-freescale, Otavio Salvador

thank you so much.
Unlike master-next, Krogoth is stuck on fetching
linux-fslc-imx-4.1-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+2fa70a9061-r0 do fetch, tried different
network connections and it does not change anything.
Each time ti take like 1 hour :( is there any way to speed up kernel
fetching ? forcing certain mirror ?

thank you in advance

@ 2017-01-25 16:05     ` eien sakebe
From: eien sakebe @ 2017-01-25 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)