* nand max chips
@ 2021-10-01 14:35 Steven Seeger
From: Steven Seeger @ 2021-10-01 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

U-boot has an interesting mix of CONFIG_SYS_MAX_NAND_CHIPS and
CONFIG_SYS_NAND_MAX_CHIPS.

README.nand actually uses both. CONFIG_SYS_NAND_MAX_CHIPS is documented,
but CONFIG_SYS_MAX_NAND_CHIPS is used as the example with nand_scan_ident().

There are some drivers that use the wrong one.

I would be happy to submit a patch if someone on the list would like to
inform me of which one that they should all be. Or, perhaps I am missing
something and they are two separate things.

Thanks,
Steven

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-01 14:37 UTC | newest]