* Re: [ceph-users] Luminous 12.2.3 release date?
       [not found] <6016e4d0-5a52-466f-1573-ecd0844b3ec5@42on.com>
@ 2018-01-31 12:12 ` John Spray
From: John Spray @ 2018-01-31 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wido den Hollander; +Cc: Ceph Development

(taking to ceph-devel)

I've done a pass of the luminous backports for mgr and made sure the
ones I think are important are merged.  There were a few ugly bugs in
there, so I would quite like a 12.2.3 release soon too.

Anyone else have fixes they're waiting for?

John

@ 2018-01-31 15:45   ` Casey Bodley
From: Casey Bodley @ 2018-01-31 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Spray, Wido den Hollander; +Cc: Ceph Development

On 01/31/2018 07:12 AM, John Spray wrote:
> (taking to ceph-devel)
>
> I've done a pass of the luminous backports for mgr and made sure the
> ones I think are important are merged.  There were a few ugly bugs in
> there, so I would quite like a 12.2.3 release soon too.
>
> Anyone else have fixes they're waiting for?

yeah, rgw bug fixes have been piling up too. i'd love to see a release soon