* Porting u boot for a Qualcomm IPQ4019 based router.
@ 2021-05-11  7:08 Florence Riker
From: Florence Riker @ 2021-05-11  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi, I want to port u boot for a custom-made Qualcomm IPQ4019 based router,
I've finished the dts part but had problems with these files:

board/<myboard>.c
include/configs/<myboard>.h

Since there is no similar board to take reference, I have absolutely no
idea what code should I write to these files.
I've read some of these files for other boards, it seems contains code that
is very device specific
and that leaves me even more confused because I don't know what words;
functions; definitions my device uses.
So, what should I do?

Thanks for your help.

* Porting u boot for a Qualcomm IPQ4019 based router.
@ 2021-05-11 13:39 ` Peter Robinson
From: Peter Robinson @ 2021-05-11 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 1:18 PM Florence Riker <1460830@gmail.com> wrote:>
> Hi, I want to port u boot for a custom-made Qualcomm IPQ4019 based router,
> I've finished the dts part but had problems with these files:
>

> board/<myboard>.c
> include/configs/<myboard>.h
>

> Since there is no similar board to take reference, I have absolutely no

The dragonboard410c and dragonboard820c are both QCom based boards so
they would probably be a reasonable starting point.