* ARM: SMMUv3 support
@ 2017-03-21  5:58 Vijay Kilari
From: Vijay Kilari @ 2017-03-21  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi,

     Is there any effort put by anyone to get SMMUv3 support in Xen for ARM64?.
Would be glad to know.

Regards
Vijay

* Re: ARM: SMMUv3 support
@ 2017-03-27 16:30 ` Goel, Sameer
From: Goel, Sameer @ 2017-03-27 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vijay Kilari, xen-devel

Hi,
 I am working on adding this support. The work is in initial stages and will target ACPI systems to start with. Do you have a specific requirement? Or even better: want to help with DT testing ? :)
Thanks,
Sameer

On 3/20/2017 11:58 PM, Vijay Kilari wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      Is there any effort put by anyone to get SMMUv3 support in Xen for ARM64?.
> Would be glad to know.
>
> Regards
> Vijay

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.

* Re: ARM: SMMUv3 support
@ 2017-03-28  5:03   ` Vijay Kilari
From: Vijay Kilari @ 2017-03-28  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Goel, Sameer; +Cc: xen-devel

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:00 PM, Goel, Sameer <sgoel@codeaurora.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am working on adding this support. The work is in initial stages and will target ACPI systems to start with. Do you have a specific requirement? Or even better: want to help with DT testing ? :)

Thanks Sameer. I don't have any specific requirement. I am also
looking with ACPI support.
Please share your RFC patches so that I can test on our platform.

@ 2017-03-29  0:00     ` Goel, Sameer
From: Goel, Sameer @ 2017-03-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vijay Kilari; +Cc: xen-devel

Sure, I will try to post something soon.

Thanks,
Sameer

@ 2017-06-13  4:49       ` Manish Jaggi
From: Manish Jaggi @ 2017-06-13  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Goel, Sameer, Vijay Kilari; +Cc: xen-devel

On 3/29/2017 5:30 AM, Goel, Sameer wrote:
> Sure, I will try to post something soon.
Hi Sameer,
Are you still working on SMMU v3, can you please post patches.

Thanks
Manish

@ 2017-08-01  4:38         ` Manish Jaggi
From: Manish Jaggi @ 2017-08-01  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Goel, Sameer, Vijay Kilari; +Cc: xen-devel

On 6/13/2017 10:19 AM, Manish Jaggi wrote:

> On 3/29/2017 5:30 AM, Goel, Sameer wrote:
>> Sure, I will try to post something soon.
> Hi Sameer,
> Are you still working on SMMU v3, can you please post patches.

Hi Sameer,
Could you please post RFC patches for SMMUv3, can provide feedback by
testing on thunderX platform.

Thanks
manish