* Has anyone run into write_bw_log and write_io_log recording segments of low numbers?
@ 2017-02-15 22:28 Todd Lawall
From: Todd Lawall @ 2017-02-15 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fio

I've been running fio on an iSCSI volume where I can monitor things like the network traffic (to ensure that indeed it is flowing) as well as on the machine the volume is hosted on.  I'm seeing a steady state of 300MB/s, but when I stop the FIO process and writes the detailed bandwidth and iops logs, there's segments where iops drop to 0, but bandwidth for the same time point is somewhere around the single digits or teens.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Does anyone have an idea why I might be seeing this?  Here is the job file I ran:

[global]
ioengine=windowsaio
do_verify=0
offset=0
write_bw_log=C:\\haggis\\manualfio\\stats-running
write_iops_log=C:\\haggis\\manualfio\\stats-running
write_lat_log=C:\\haggis\\manualfio\\stats-running
verify=crc32c-intel
runtime=292000
thread

[fio-0]