* System-80 Asynchronous 16-bit parallel interface for LCD on iMX6
@ 2013-05-25 14:27 Ashwin Kirpalani
From: Ashwin Kirpalani @ 2013-05-25 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

This has been posted on imx-community but I figured I'd ask here as well:
https://community.freescale.com/message/330149#330149

According to the post above and the imx6Q/D reference manual, the timing
and polarity of the system-80 (also known as the MCU interface) are
programmable. I did find a section in the imx6Q/D reference manual that
talks a little bit more about the Display Interface (DI) in asynchronous
mode: sec *37.4.10.4 Waveform settings for asynchronous interface pins*

Yet, its a mystery to me how to use the information here to translate that
into driver code for lcd with mcu interface (i.e. with RS, WRn, RDn, CS and
D0-D15 pins: here is a typical lcd with MCU interface:
http://www.newhavendisplay.com/specs/NHD-2.4-240320SF-CTXI-F1.pdf)

Has anyone come across the need for this with imx6? Thanks