* Source for python-rbd,rados packages
@ 2015-10-05 22:40 shiva
From: shiva @ 2015-10-05 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi,
Trying to find the source files used to build hammer v0.94.3 of python-rbd and
 python-rados packages.
 I'm mainly interested in rbd.py and rados.py of these packages.

The source files at : https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/master/src/pybind,
are different from what is shipped for v0.94.3

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Shiva

* Re: Source for python-rbd,rados packages
@ 2015-10-05 23:06 ` Ken Dreyer
From: Ken Dreyer @ 2015-10-05 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: shiva; +Cc: ceph-devel

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM, shiva <shiva.rkreddy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to find the source files used to build hammer v0.94.3 of python-rbd and
>  python-rados packages.
>  I'm mainly interested in rbd.py and rados.py of these packages.
>
> The source files at : https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/master/src/pybind,
> are different from what is shipped for v0.94.3

On that web page, there's a drop-down that says "Branch: master".
Change that to "Tag: v0.94.3"

- Ken