* [Buildroot] Header is nine years old
@ 2020-01-06 16:21 Frederick Gotham
From: Frederick Gotham @ 2020-01-06 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

The following header file:

    #include <linux/list.h>

was added to the Github for the Linux kernel in May 2011. That was 9 years
ago.

So on my Buildroot setup, I navigate to this directory:

    build/output/host/x86_64-buildroot-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/include/linux

And I check to see if "list.h" is in there. It's not there, and this is why I
am unable to build the latest version of Barebox.

Anyone got any idea why that header file isn't in there?

Frederick