* [U-Boot] U-Boot gitweb
@ 2015-02-02  7:14 Bin Meng
From: Bin Meng @ 2015-02-02  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

I found U-Boot gitweb looks terrible since last week.
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=summary

Looks the css is not working (?)

Does anyone see the same issue here?

Regards,
Bin

* [U-Boot] U-Boot gitweb
@ 2015-02-02  7:47 ` Nable
From: Nable @ 2015-02-02  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi!

I can also see the same issue.
It looks like some problem with permissions:
"""
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /gitweb.css on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at git.denx.de Port 80
"""

Error 403 is also returned for gitweb.js and git-logo.png

* [U-Boot] U-Boot gitweb
@ 2015-02-03  3:24   ` Bin Meng
From: Bin Meng @ 2015-02-03  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Nable <nable.maininbox@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I can also see the same issue.
> It looks like some problem with permissions:
> """
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /gitweb.css on this server.
> Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at git.denx.de Port 80
> """
>
> Error 403 is also returned for gitweb.js and git-logo.png

Is there anyone who is looking into this issue?

I noticed that last night it seemed to be OK, however this morning the
issues popped up again.

Regards,
Bin

* [U-Boot] U-Boot gitweb
@ 2015-02-03 13:07     ` Stefano Babic
From: Stefano Babic @ 2015-02-03 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Bin,

On 03/02/2015 04:24, Bin Meng wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Nable <nable.maininbox@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I can also see the same issue.
>> It looks like some problem with permissions:
>> """
>> Forbidden
>> You don't have permission to access /gitweb.css on this server.
>> Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at git.denx.de Port 80
>> """
>>
>> Error 403 is also returned for gitweb.js and git-logo.png
>
> Is there anyone who is looking into this issue?
>
> I noticed that last night it seemed to be OK, however this morning the
> issues popped up again.

It means only that pages were taken from your cache, and this morning
your browser tried to get them again from the server.

It is fixed now - thanks to have reported the issue.

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de