* Analysis UIs, and other profile data formats you can convert perf.data to
@ 2021-11-19 22:20 Mark Hansen
From: Mark Hansen @ 2021-11-19 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users

Hi perf'ormers,

I'm trying to map the profiling ecosystem (profilers, data formats,
converters, analysis UIs, and the connections between). I'm
cataloguing these at Profilerpedia:
https://profilerpedia.markhansen.co.nz/.

Profilerpedia graphs transitive data format conversions, which will
hopefully allow users to find converters to other profile formats, to
access powerful analysis UIs that only read those other formats.

Of particular interest to this group, here's a transitive graph of
other data formats you can convert Linux perf.data to:
https://profilerpedia.markhansen.co.nz/formats/linux-perf-data/#converts-to-transitive.

It's a bit messy (scroll horizontally and click the elements to go to
their pages), but hopefully still useful.

I'd love any feedback on conversions I've missed.

Thanks,
Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-19 22:20 UTC | newest]