* I SEEK YOUR CONSENT Vice President/Branch Manager
@ 2016-07-11 17:55 MR JIMMY CHIEN
From: MR JIMMY CHIEN @ 2016-07-11 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Mr. Jimmy Chien
Vice President/Branch Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA
South San Francisco Branch
235 Grand Avenue, Suite No. 101
South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA

Greetings,
I am Mr. Jimmy Chien, Vice President /Branch Manager ICBC South San
Francisco Branch here in California. I am contacting you base on my
facts finding about your reputation and someone I can trust for this
purpose.

The content of my email is a bit detailed that is why I first seek
your permission, to let you know before emailing my proposal so that
you won't trash it when I do.

Please grant me your permission to email you my proposal of which I
know will be acceptable to you if you are willing to be honest with  me.

Waiting for your response.

Mr. Jimmy Chien,
Vice President/Branch Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA
South San Francisco Branch CA

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-07-11 17:55 UTC | newest]