* Arago & meta-ti support for Yocto Project LTS release
@ 2020-04-29  8:33 Paul Barker
From: Paul Barker @ 2020-04-29  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-ti, meta-arago

Hi folks,

Is there a plan to support the new Yocto Project LTS release (dunfell)
for Arago distro and meta-ti? I know usually every other Yocto Project
release is supported, zeus was supported so usually dunfell wouldn't
be.

If so, are you planning to support this for the full LTS period of 2 years?

I imagine this will be supported but would be good to get confirmation.

Thanks,
Paul

* Re: [meta-arago] Arago & meta-ti support for Yocto Project LTS release
@ 2020-05-01  1:49   ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2020-05-01  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Barker; +Cc: meta-ti, meta-arago

Hi Paul,

Yes, dunfell will be officially supported. I should be branching off within
days - still waiting on all the dependeices.

Whether it will be full 2 years support or not - I'm not sure yet.

Denys

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 09:33:22AM +0100, Paul Barker wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Is there a plan to support the new Yocto Project LTS release (dunfell)
> for Arago distro and meta-ti? I know usually every other Yocto Project
> release is supported, zeus was supported so usually dunfell wouldn't
> be.
>
> If so, are you planning to support this for the full LTS period of 2 years?
>
> I imagine this will be supported but would be good to get confirmation.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

* Re: Arago & meta-ti support for Yocto Project LTS release
@ 2020-05-01  1:49   ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2020-05-01  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Barker; +Cc: meta-arago, meta-ti