* Attn: Sir/Madam
@ 2016-10-10  3:02 Barr, Adam Ibrahim
From: Barr, Adam Ibrahim @ 2016-10-10  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am Honourable Barrister, Adam Ibrahim, the personal resident
Attorney here in Burkina Faso to Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar
al-Gaddafi of Libya c. 1942 – 20 October 2011.

Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi has a deposit sum of
($30.4M USD) only with a security finance clearing house affiliated
with African development bank Burkina Faso.

With the above explanation’s I want us to move this money from Burkina
Faso to your country or any destination you chooses as a deal and
after transfer we share the money, kindly contact me with this email
address: ( barradamibra@gmail.com )

Thanks,

@ 2015-10-26 12:19 Barrister, Adam Ibrahim
From: Barrister, Adam Ibrahim @ 2015-10-26 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-01-01 19:49 barratakazamani@gmail.com
From: barratakazamani@gmail.com @ 2014-01-01 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am Barrister Evidriss the personal resident Attorney here in Burkina
Faso to Late Mr. Muammar Abu Meniar El-Gaddafi from Libya.

Late Mr. Muammar Abu Meniar El-Gaddafi died along with his son who
supposes to be his next of kin during his country political war.

My client Mr. Muammar Abu Meniar El-Gaddafi was having a deposit sum
of thirty million four Hundred thousand united state dollars ($30.4m
USD) with African Development Bank Burkina Faso.

With the above explanation’s I want us to transfer this money into
your account as a deal if interested I advice you reply as soon as
possible, please if interested reply to (honbarrevidr@hotmail.fr)

Thanks,
 Hon Barrister Evidriss

* Attn:Sir/Madam
@ 2011-04-03 11:16 Mr. Katsu Matsunaka
From: Mr. Katsu Matsunaka @ 2011-04-03 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

HSBC BANK
kashi Hongoku-cho
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8660
Japan

Name: Mr Katsu Matsunaka
Email: katsu99matsunaka@excite.co.jp

I am Mr.Katsu Matsunaka from HSBC Bank in Japan and have a sensitive and
confidential brief from Japan.I am asking for your partnership in
re-profiling funds ($12.200.000). I am contacting you because you live
outside Japan. Finally, note that this must be concluded within two weeks.
Kindly write back and i look forward to hear from you so i can give you
more information about myself and the nature of the funds.

Regards,
Mr. Katsu Matsunaka.

believed to be clean.