* GSoC student introduction
@ 2012-04-26 19:47 Thiago S. A.
From: Thiago S. A. @ 2012-04-26 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello, BlueZ community!

My name is Thiago da Silva Arruda (xth1 on IRC) .
 I'm a computer science (master's degree) student at Unicamp, Brazil.

I am honored for acceptance in Google Summer of Code 2012.
I'm gonna work in  tool for  visualize Bluetooth traffic as sequence
diagrams and I thanks any hint.
I'm excited to start to programming and contribute to the BlueZ comunity!

Goodbye.

* Re: GSoC student introduction
@ 2012-07-28  4:06 ` Thiago S. A.
From: Thiago S. A. @ 2012-07-28  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello again BlueZ community.

I'd like to show the status of project.

Currently it has this features:

- Dump bluetooth traffic in real time.

- Parser of events.

- Draw sequence diagram.

- Show details of events.

- Filter events by device.

In my blog [1] there is a more detailed description of project status,
including a video demonstration of tool execution.

Source code of this project is available in a github repository [0].

I appreciate any suggestions to improve the tool and any feedback

Cheers,

Thiago.

[0] https://github.com/xth1/bluez-traffic

[1] http://xth1.blogspot.com.br/search/label/GSOC