* Kworker with high cpu usage (~80%)
@ 2017-01-19  2:13 Alexandre Vicenzi
From: Alexandre Vicenzi @ 2017-01-19  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: linux-pm

Hello,

It has been a while that I noticed that kworker/0:1 eats a lot of CPU
on my computer, about ~80%.

I never found the real problem, but googling the solution was to
disable some GPE interrupt, in my case it is
/sys/firmware/acpi/interrupts/gpe13.

This is a dirty solution, actually, it hides the problem I think. I
have no idea what is the real problem and I would like to understand
what is.

I'm using kernel 4.9.0-2 now, but it was present on older versions
too. I'm running OpenSuse on a Samsung laptop (Intel i5 3rd gen).

If someone could point me in the right direction I'll be happy to
share more info.

Regards,

Alexandre Vicenzi

* Re: Kworker with high cpu usage (~80%)
@ 2017-02-03  1:22 ` Alexandre Vicenzi
From: Alexandre Vicenzi @ 2017-02-03  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: linux-pm

Hi,