* libzqm recipe fails
@ 2016-02-13 14:03 Marius Liebenberg
From: Marius Liebenberg @ 2016-02-13 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I reinstalled the complete poky-jethro project. I also installed the latest
meta-qt5 as well as the openembedded recipe.

There seems to be a problem with libzqm. These are the first errors.

 arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-libtool:   error: 'src/libzmq_la-tcp_address.lo' is
not a valid libtool object
| Makefile:1800: recipe for target 'libzmq.la' failed
| make[1]: *** [libzmq.la] Error 1

Has anyone else experienced these problems or am I cooking my rubbish up
again?

Greetings
Marius

* Re: libzqm recipe fails
@ 2016-02-13 15:49 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2016-02-13 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marius Liebenberg; +Cc: yocto

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 6:03 AM, Marius Liebenberg <mdlcameras@gmail.com> wrote:
> I reinstalled the complete poky-jethro project. I also installed the latest
> meta-qt5 as well as the openembedded recipe.
>
> There seems to be a problem with libzqm. These are the first errors.
>
>  arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-libtool:   error: 'src/libzmq_la-tcp_address.lo' is
> not a valid libtool object
> | Makefile:1800: recipe for target 'libzmq.la' failed
> | make[1]: *** [libzmq.la] Error 1
>
> Has anyone else experienced these problems or am I cooking my rubbish up
> again?

as a test can you disable parallel build of this component and see if
that works.

set PARALLEL_MAKE = "" in recipe.