* World builds failing on qemuarm
@ 2022-05-10  0:48 Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2022-05-10  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-arm

Hi

I am seeing following build failures on qemuarm ( using clang compiler )

https://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Build/145605/

This started to happen late last week.

Can someone look into this regression ?

Thanks
-Khem

* Re: [meta-arm] World builds failing on qemuarm
@ 2022-05-12  7:06 ` Sumit Garg
From: Sumit Garg @ 2022-05-12  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: meta-arm

Hi Khem,

On Tue, 10 May 2022 at 06:19, Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am seeing following build failures on qemuarm ( using clang compiler )
>
> https://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Build/145605/
>
> This started to happen late last week.
>
> Can someone look into this regression ?

Looking at the logs:

ld.lld: error: cannot open
TOPDIR/build/tmp/work/qemuarm-yoe-linux-gnueabi/optee-os-tadevkit/3.16.0-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/clang/14.0.3/lib/linux/libclang_rt.builtins-arm.a:
No such file or directory

It looks like libclang_rt.builtins-arm.a isn't being installed in the
sysroot, can you double check clang recipes if this library is built
and installed properly?

-Sumit

@ 2022-05-12 15:06   ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2022-05-12 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)