* #yocto  #raspberrypi0-wifi  #honister
@ 2022-02-22 14:39 safouane maaloul
From: safouane maaloul @ 2022-02-22 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I do am building image on a raspberry pi zero w. After flashing the image on the raspberry, i don get anything on the screen. I am doing this the honister branch. I had the gatesgarth branch and it was working perfectly. I tried many thing but i can't get to work. i have literally the same code on a raspberry pi zero w 2 and it works perfectly. I am only changing the name of the machine (raspberrypi0-wifi ) to get to work. Do you have an idea why ? I have the sensation that it is booting because the green led is flashing but i don't have anything on the screen.

* Re: [yocto] #yocto #raspberrypi0-wifi #honister
@ 2022-02-22 18:30 ` Khem Raj
       [not found]   ` <CAEj=YVLRYuecUG-+tCR0AffFWH2=grR1uOEh1_1B3MipdkNz=g@mail.gmail.com>
From: Khem Raj @ 2022-02-22 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 6:39 AM safouane maaloul
<maaloulsafouane@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do am building image on a raspberry pi zero w. After flashing the image on the raspberry, i don get anything on the screen. I am doing this the honister branch. I had the gatesgarth branch and it was working perfectly. I tried many thing but i can't get to work. i have literally the same code on a raspberry pi zero w 2 and it works perfectly. I am only changing the name of the machine (raspberrypi0-wifi ) to get to work. Do you have an idea why ? I have the sensation that it is booting because the green led is flashing but i don't have anything on the screen.

is it possible to hook up serial console and see if you see additional
messages ?
also try with master and see if you have same problem as honister or not

@ 2022-02-24 14:17     ` safouane maaloul
From: safouane maaloul @ 2022-02-24 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)