* Regarding YOCTO
@ 2021-01-31  4:13 U RAVI KUMAR
From: U RAVI KUMAR @ 2021-01-31  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello folks,

 I want to build a qtweb browser using the QT creator, And embed the
browser in  the core-image-sato.Can anyone pls suggest to me is it possible
to do that. If yes pls guide me.

Thanks,
RAVI_UPPADA

* Re: [yocto] Regarding YOCTO
@ 2021-02-03  3:43 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2021-02-03  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Look at something like
https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/tree/master/recipes-qt/qt-kiosk-browser

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 8:13 PM U RAVI KUMAR <uppadaravi2511@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
>  I want to build a qtweb browser using the QT creator, And embed the browser in  the core-image-sato.Can anyone pls suggest to me is it possible to do that. If yes pls guide me.
>
> Thanks,
> RAVI_UPPADA

* Re: [yocto] Regarding YOCTO
@ 2021-02-03  4:08   ` U RAVI KUMAR
From: U RAVI KUMAR @ 2021-02-03  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Raj,

         Actually i want to customize the browser,using the above browser
we cannot customize it. I want to build a browser in the QT creator and
then embed the browser(after customizing) in the core-image-sato. Pls help
me out.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 9:13 AM Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com> wrote:

> Look at something like
>
> https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/tree/master/recipes-qt/qt-kiosk-browser
>
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 8:13 PM U RAVI KUMAR <uppadaravi2511@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello folks,
> >
> >  I want to build a qtweb browser using the QT creator, And embed the
> browser in  the core-image-sato.Can anyone pls suggest to me is it possible
> to do that. If yes pls guide me.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > RAVI_UPPADA

* Re: [yocto] Regarding YOCTO