* meta-openembedded thud release branching
@ 2018-10-08  4:55 Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2018-10-08  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembeded-devel

Hi All,

I plan to branch out for thud really soon, and it will happen in sync
with OE-Core, once branched
I will maintain thud and master in sync until final GA release for
thud and then release for more
invasive changes.

At this time I am also looking for release branch maintainer for thud,
so if you have interest and time, please sign up.

If you have changes that you plan to include in thud, please send them
as soon as you can, if the changes are invasive then we might have to
wait until 2.7 development opens.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
-Khem

* Re: meta-openembedded thud release branching
@ 2018-10-08 16:51 ` akuster808
From: akuster808 @ 2018-10-08 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj, openembeded-devel

On 10/07/2018 09:55 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I plan to branch out for thud really soon, and it will happen in sync
> with OE-Core, once branched
> I will maintain thud and master in sync until final GA release for
> thud and then release for more
> invasive changes.
>
> At this time I am also looking for release branch maintainer for thud,
> so if you have interest and time, please sign up.
More than happy to maintain thud. I will post a patch once you branch

- armin

@ 2018-10-08 17:14   ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2018-10-08 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Armin Kuster; +Cc: openembeded-devel