* Branch shifting [image-build]
@ 2018-03-19 19:28 Rajath C S
From: Rajath C S @ 2018-03-19 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core

What is the reason that we shift to a branch called rocko while installing
poky?
 The reason I ask this is , I was getting an error named classes/.pypi
inherit not found.. So I shifted the branch to master and ran bitbake and
it doesn't show any errors.
Will I have any problems later or is shifting branch fine?
Thanks

* Re: Branch shifting [image-build]
@ 2018-03-19 22:18 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2018-03-19 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)