* Pls assist me to come and establish an industry in your country
@ 2017-10-20 19:59 Mariam Dim Deng
From: Mariam Dim Deng @ 2017-10-20 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: msmariamcook

Genuine offer

How are you today and your family, I am a citizen of Sudan but
currently staying in Burkina Faso. My name is Miss Mariam Dim Deng,
25years old originated from Sudan.
My late father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former Minister for SPLA
Affair and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for
Decentralization. You can read more about the crash through the below
site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I am the only survival daughter of my late father, I want to establish
an industry in your country.My father left the sum of eight million,
four hundred thousand dollars, in the bank, so you will help me to
receive the fund for investment in your country.
Please I want to disclose a joint business proposal to you, can you be
my partner and to direct me the way to establish an industry, please
contact me at email: m.dim.deng1@gmail.com

Your beloved Mariam Dim Den

* Pls assist me to come and establish an industry in your country
@ 2018-02-21  4:58 Dim Deng
From: Dim Deng @ 2018-02-21  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mariam Cook

Genuine offer
 How are you today and your family, I am a citizen of Sudan but
currently staying in Burkina Faso. My name is Miss Mariam Dim Deng,
25years old originated from Sudan.
My late father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former Minister for SPLA
Affair and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for
Decentralization. You can read more about the crash through the below
site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I am the only survival daughter of my late father, I want to establish
an industry in your country.My father left the sum of eight million,
four hundred thousand dollars, in the bank, so you will help me to
receive the fund for investment in your country.
Please can you be my partner and to direct me the way to establish an
industry,out of this fund I will give you 30% for helping me, please
contact me at email: m.dim.deng1@gmail.com

Your beloved Mariam Dim Deng