* ceph v10.2.3 QE validation status
@ 2016-09-06 17:12 Yuri Weinstein
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2016-09-06 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development, Abhishek Varshney, Dachary, Loic, Dachary,
	Loic, Weil, Sage, Just, Samuel, Dillaman, Jason, David Zafman

Detailed summary of the QE Validation can be found here
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/16344#note-46

The following suites were in scope of this point release validation:

rados (subset 35/50 297 jobs)
rbd
rgw
fs
krbd
kcephfs
knfs
rest
hadoop
samba
ceph-deploy
ceph-disk
upgrade/client-upgrade
upgrade/hammer-x (jewel)
upgrade/infernalis-x (jewel)
powercycle
(please let me know if any suites are missing from this ^ list)

==============================
Issues requiring approval/decision:

rados:
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/16516 (approved by DavidZ)

rbd:
   multiple issues (Jason pls rview/approve, see notes
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/16344#note-46)

krbd:
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17223
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17221
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17222
   (Jason pls rview/approve)

knfs
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17192
   (Greg pls rview/approve, note: it's similar we saw in hammer point release)

samba:
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17184
   (Greg pls rview/approve)

upgrade/client-upgrade:about:startpage
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/16506
   (Sage, Sam, Jason pls rview/approve)

upgrade/infernalis-x (jewel):
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17176
   (Sam, David  pls rview/approve)

powercycle:
   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17177
   (Sage  pls rview/approve)

Loic, given that we have high number of issues in this release, if you
and dev leads find that we need to add more backports we may consider
validating a new point RC (sha1).

Thx
YuriW