* Regarding SCULL driver
@ 2021-04-25 15:48 Carlos Carral
       [not found] ` <20210425162804.imic6oehm5kvzbro@gpm.stappers.nl>
From: Carlos Carral @ 2021-04-25 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hello, I've been silently  following the RFC and mailing list for a
while now. I'm a newbie kernel hacker and as it happens, I recently
read the Linux Device Drivers book so I have the scull knowledge very
fresh on my mind. Could I try taking on this PR?

* Fwd: Regarding: Regarding SCULL driver
       [not found]   ` <CAMU0-cJRJg9m-ARTzTaxVOSugU8_iLzd=to_crv07j3CehC2tg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-04-25 19:27     ` Carlos Carral
From: Carlos Carral @ 2021-04-25 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

> Yes, you can try.
> No, you can't claim  "It is mine, now wait till I have finished it"

Fair enough. I will start working on it so maybe we can have a shared
agreement on the missing parts of the API we need to expose for SCULL
and how we are going to expose them by the end of this week.
If you have any comments regarding this timeframe and/or workflow
please let me know.

All the best,
Carlos

(Forwarding it again to the mailing list as I accidentally only
replied to Geert)

* Re: Regarding SCULL driver
       [not found] ` <20210425162804.imic6oehm5kvzbro@gpm.stappers.nl>
@ 2021-04-26 22:54 ` Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-04-26 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos Carral; +Cc: rust-for-linux, Fabio Aiuto

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 5:48 PM Carlos Carral <carloscarral13@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I've been silently  following the RFC and mailing list for a
> while now. I'm a newbie kernel hacker and as it happens, I recently
> read the Linux Device Drivers book so I have the scull knowledge very
> fresh on my mind. Could I try taking on this PR?

Of course! Scull has come up a few times as a possible example,
including in the last meeting three days ago. It would be nice to have
a Rust version of it! :)

Cheers,
Miguel