* [LTP] LTP and GSOC
@ 2012-04-26 14:31 Cyril Hrubis
       [not found] ` <CAMYrgfR6StoOvo8CNSFFXB6foctU2itACuQwAtxBsAJ1wDK0Ow@mail.gmail.com>
From: Cyril Hrubis @ 2012-04-26 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

Good news everyone.
I'm happy to tell you that LTP is participating in the GSOC this year
(the proposal and student are enlisted under the openSUSE organization
though).

So let me introduce you to Marios Makris who will be working on LTP
during this summer. The plan is to code cleanup and documentation for
LTP test interface as well as implementing/cleanup syscall tests. Be
nice to him ;).

Also CCing him directly so he could introduce himself.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz

* Re: [LTP] LTP and GSOC
       [not found] ` <CAMYrgfR6StoOvo8CNSFFXB6foctU2itACuQwAtxBsAJ1wDK0Ow@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-04-26 19:17   ` Marioh mrs
From: Marioh mrs @ 2012-04-26 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

On 26 April 2012 22:10, Marioh mrs <marios.makris@gmail.com> wrote:

> The outcome of the
> project will hopefully make the maintenance a little easier :)
*And a few new/missing syscalls implementations

* Re: [LTP] LTP and GSOC
       [not found] ` <CAMYrgfR6StoOvo8CNSFFXB6foctU2itACuQwAtxBsAJ1wDK0Ow@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-04-26 23:39   ` Wanlong Gao
From: Wanlong Gao @ 2012-04-26 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marioh mrs; +Cc: ltp-list

On 04/27/2012 03:10 AM, Marioh mrs wrote:

>> So let me introduce you to Marios Makris who will be working on LTP
>> during this summer. The plan is to code cleanup and documentation for
>> LTP test interface as well as implementing/cleanup syscall tests. Be
>> nice to him ;).
>>
>> Also CCing him directly so he could introduce himself.
>>
>> --
>> Cyril Hrubis
>
> Hey everyone,
>
> To begin with, great work everyone :)
>
> I am Marios, a level 6 BSc CS student at uni of Hertfordshire and will
> be working on ltp through GSoC for the summer (hopefully after the
> GSoC aswell :)).
> The plan is to cleanup and document the test interface as well as
> cleanup and implementation of syscalls tests. The outcome of the
> project will hopefully make the maintenance a little easier :)
>
> I hope for the best cooperation, please feel free if you want to ask
> me anything.
>
> PS1. Thanks Cyril for the introduction :)
> PS2. Sorry for my late responce just got back from uni.

Welcome!

Thanks,
Wanlong Gao

* Re: [LTP] LTP and GSOC
       [not found] ` <CAMYrgfR6StoOvo8CNSFFXB6foctU2itACuQwAtxBsAJ1wDK0Ow@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-04-27  3:54 ` Caspar Zhang
From: Caspar Zhang @ 2012-04-27  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: marios.makris; +Cc: ltp-list

On 04/26/2012 10:31 PM, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Good news everyone.
> I'm happy to tell you that LTP is participating in the GSOC this year
> (the proposal and student are enlisted under the openSUSE organization
> though).
>
> So let me introduce you to Marios Makris who will be working on LTP
> during this summer. The plan is to code cleanup and documentation for
> LTP test interface as well as implementing/cleanup syscall tests. Be
> nice to him ;).
>
> Also CCing him directly so he could introduce himself.

Welcome Marios!

Thanks,
Caspar

* Re: [LTP] LTP and GSOC
       [not found] ` <CAMYrgfR6StoOvo8CNSFFXB6foctU2itACuQwAtxBsAJ1wDK0Ow@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-04-27  7:47   ` Shubham Goyal
From: Shubham Goyal @ 2012-04-27  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marioh mrs; +Cc: ltp-list

Welcome to LTP Marios.. Please let us know for any help/cooperation.

Cyril - This is really great. Thanks a lot for that!!

--Shubham

On Friday 27 April 2012 12:40 AM, Marioh mrs wrote:
>> So let me introduce you to Marios Makris who will be working on LTP
>> during this summer. The plan is to code cleanup and documentation for
>> LTP test interface as well as implementing/cleanup syscall tests. Be
>> nice to him ;).
>>
>> Also CCing him directly so he could introduce himself.
>>
>> --
>> Cyril Hrubis
> Hey everyone,
>
> To begin with, great work everyone :)
>
> I am Marios, a level 6 BSc CS student at uni of Hertfordshire and will
> be working on ltp through GSoC for the summer (hopefully after the
> GSoC aswell :)).
> The plan is to cleanup and document the test interface as well as
> cleanup and implementation of syscalls tests. The outcome of the
> project will hopefully make the maintenance a little easier :)
>
> I hope for the best cooperation, please feel free if you want to ask
> me anything.
>
> PS1. Thanks Cyril for the introduction :)
> PS2. Sorry for my late responce just got back from uni.

* [LTP] LTP and GSoC
@ 2019-02-26 12:03 Cyril Hrubis
From: Cyril Hrubis @ 2019-02-26 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp

Hi!
This is just FYI, sadly LTP haven't been choosen for GSoC this year.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz