* [Buildroot] CMake compilation database with BR wrapper
@ 2022-10-17  6:39 Jesse Van Gavere
From: Jesse Van Gavere @ 2022-10-17  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with getting the cmake
EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS functionality working in a clean way with
projects built through the BR compiler wrapper?
I've got it working to satisfy my clang-tidy by either passing
additional args in cmake that are normally behind the compiler
wrapper, or running make through bear and using a config file that
passes the same extra args, but I was wondering if there's a "clean"
solution that would allow me to feed this into the compilation
database that does not depend on a config file or some fixed value in
my cmakelists?
Thanks!

Best regards,
Jesse

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-17  6:39 UTC | newest]