* Read perf counters of a specific userspace process from the kernel
@ 2022-04-20 12:45 Musa Ünal
From: Musa Ünal @ 2022-04-20 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users

Hello all,
I'm using perf to measure tlb misses of an userspace process. For my
research,  i have a syscall handler at the kernel and when a system
call comes I want to read specific userspace processes misses from
it's pid. (I don't want to use strace). I examined the task_struct and
saw a variable named perf_event_ctxp. I wonder if it would be possible
for me to read the miss numbers from here. Or do you have any idea
where I can read the counter values specific to a process on the
kernel side (started with perf).
Thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-20 12:45 UTC | newest]