* Re: Submitting a Patch
@ 2022-10-26  3:09 ` Deepak R Varma
From: Deepak R Varma @ 2022-10-26  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jovial umwari; +Cc: outreachy

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 01:08:55PM +0300, jovial umwari wrote:
> Hello
> i am facing an error while i  i am trying to Sending my patch with mutt
>   i did some configurations  but still there is one error i am facing
> <<<SASL authentication failed >>>

This is my current base muttrc file. You may want to compare this with how you
have configured it for your mail service provider.

HTH

./drv

> i will appreciate some help on this
> Thank you

[-- Attachment #2: muttrc --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 853 bytes --]

hdr_order From Date: From: To: Cc: Subject:

set from="drv@mailo.com"
set realname="Deepak R Varma"

set smtp_url = "smtps://drv@mailo.com@mail.mailo.com:465/"
set smtp_pass = "XXXXXXXXXXX" # optional. can be entered runtime if left blank here i.e. ""

set editor="vim"
#set sort=reverse-threads
set sort=threads
set sort_aux=reverse-last-date-received

set imap_user = "drv@mailo.com"
set imap_pass = "XXXXXXXX" # can be set to "" and then prompt to enter at runtime
set imap_keepalive=60
set imap_list_subscribed=yes

set ssl_starttls=yes
set certificate_file=~/.mutt/certificates

set mail_check=30

set folder = "imaps://drv@mailo.com@mail.mailo.com:993/"
set spoolfile = "+INBOX"
set record="+Sent"
set postponed="+Drafts"
set trash="+Trash"

set imap_check_subscribed=yes

auto_view text/html
alternative_order text/plain text/enriched text/html

* Submitting a Patch
@ 2022-10-26 10:08 jovial umwari
From: jovial umwari @ 2022-10-26 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy