* RE:VERY URGENT REPLY
@ 2013-11-17 11:21 Barrister Gulshan Verma
From: Barrister Gulshan Verma @ 2013-11-17 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Dear Friend,

Greeting and Good day, I am Barrister Gulshan Verma, a personal
attorney to your late relative (Mr. David S) who left behind the sum
of (US$7.5M) with a bank here before his sudden death. Please could
you kindly reply me now for more details about this transaction for
your better understanding?

Full Names..........
Country............

Waiting for your urgent reply