* Calling all Fedora Xen users, testers, and developers
@ 2012-04-06 17:16 Todd Deshane
From: Todd Deshane @ 2012-04-06 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Fedora community is holding a virtualization test day [1] next
week (Thursday) and it would be great if we could help them on the Xen
side of things

Let me know if you are interested in helping out and I'll coordinated
the Xen efforts.

Thanks,
Todd

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-04-12_Virtualization_Test_Day

--
Todd Deshane
http://www.linkedin.com/in/deshantm

* Re: [Xen-users] Calling all Fedora Xen users, testers, and developers
@ 2012-04-13  7:49 ` Dario Faggioli
From: Dario Faggioli @ 2012-04-13  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Todd Deshane

On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 13:16 -0400, Todd Deshane wrote:
> The Fedora community is holding a virtualization test day [1] next
> week (Thursday) and it would be great if we could help them on the Xen
> side of things

I really agree on this... Even ex-post... :-/

> Let me know if you are interested in helping out and I'll coordinated
> the Xen efforts.

Anyway, by being on the deputed IRC channel yesterday I got the
impression that they/we are planning another Fedora-Xen test day, is
that the case? If yes, please follow up on us on when it will be... I'm
not sure I can, but I'd be glad to help!

Thanks and Regards,
Dario

Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli

* Re: [Fedora-xen] [Xen-users] Calling all Fedora Xen users, testers, and developers
@ 2012-04-13 15:36   ` Todd Deshane
From: Todd Deshane @ 2012-04-13 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dario Faggioli

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Dario Faggioli <raistlin@linux.it> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 13:16 -0400, Todd Deshane wrote:
>> The Fedora community is holding a virtualization test day [1] next
>> week (Thursday) and it would be great if we could help them on the Xen
>> side of things
>>
> I really agree on this... Even ex-post... :-/
>
>> Let me know if you are interested in helping out and I'll coordinated
>> the Xen efforts.
>>
> Anyway, by being on the deputed IRC channel yesterday I got the
> impression that they/we are planning another Fedora-Xen test day, is
> that the case? If yes, please follow up on us on when it will be... I'm
> not sure I can, but I'd be glad to help!

Yes, we had some testers that were unable to be available or had
troubles getting Fedora 17 itself installed, so we are hoping to get
those issues resolved and try again soon.

As soon as I hear back that the Fedora 17 install issue is resolved we
plan to try again. I'll write back to these lists and announce a new
Fedora Xen test day.

Thanks,
Todd