* Re: Outreach Program For Women Program Aspirant for 9P File System transport
@ 2014-10-08 21:19 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2014-10-08 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rita Sinha; +Cc: russell.pavlicek.xen, Wei Liu, Andres Lagar Cavilla, Xen-devel

Rita,

I have asked around and have not found anyone so far. We did clean up the list at http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects and removed some projects where mentors have no time. I will reach out to everyone who has a project on the list and get them to confirm the projects

The timing this year is somewhat unfortunate as the 4.5 release completes half way during the OPW cycle

Regards
Lars

From: Rita Sinha @ 2015-02-10  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth; +Cc: russell.pavlicek.xen, Wei Liu, Andres Lagar Cavilla, Xen-devel

Hi Lars,

I would like to take up  "Enabling the 9P File System transport as a
paravirt device" in GSOC 2015.
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/GSoC_2015#Enabling_the_9P_File_System_transport_as_a_paravirt_device

I was unable to find a mentor for this project in the last  OPW cycle
due to unavailibility of any mentor.
Could you help me out in whether mentors are available for this project now?

Regards,
Rita sinha

@ 2015-03-19 16:10   ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2015-03-19 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rita Sinha, Lars Kurth
  Cc: Xen-devel, Wei Liu, russell.pavlicek.xen, Andres Lagar Cavilla

On 10/02/15 04:29, Rita Sinha wrote:
> Hi Lars,

Hi Rita,

> I would like to take up  "Enabling the 9P File System transport as a
> paravirt device" in GSOC 2015.
> http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/GSoC_2015#Enabling_the_9P_File_System_transport_as_a_paravirt_device
>
> I was unable to find a mentor for this project in the last  OPW cycle
> due to unavailibility of any mentor.
> Could you help me out in whether mentors are available for this project now?

The project is available for the next round of OPW.

The instruction to apply for OPW can be found here:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round10

Julien Grall

* Re: Outreach Program For Women Program Aspirant for 9P File System transport
@ 2014-10-07  6:11     ` Rita Sinha
From: Rita Sinha @ 2014-10-07  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andres Lagar Cavilla; +Cc: Wei Liu, Xen-devel

@ 2014-10-06 17:38   ` Andres Lagar Cavilla