* U-Boot contributor call 20th July
@ 2021-07-01 21:52 Simon Glass
From: Simon Glass @ 2021-07-01 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Next week's call is cancelled due to the US holiday.

The next one is two weeks later (20th July) and I propose we discuss
of-platdata, i.e. how to avoid the overhead of devicetree in SPL. As
always these calls are open to anyone interested.

Regards,
Simon

[1] https://bit.ly/3bFvwA1
or https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YBOMsbM19uSFyoJWnt7-PsOLBaevzQUgV-hiR88a5-o/edit#heading=h.flytinyefvov

* Re: U-Boot contributor call 20th July
@ 2021-07-20 12:36 ` Simon Glass
From: Simon Glass @ 2021-07-20 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 at 15:52, Simon Glass <sjg@chromium.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Next week's call is cancelled due to the US holiday.
>
> The next one is two weeks later (20th July) and I propose we discuss
> of-platdata, i.e. how to avoid the overhead of devicetree in SPL. As
> always these calls are open to anyone interested.

Just a reminder about this which takes place in about 3 hours.

We'll also talk about the shell and MTD subsystem.

Regards,
Simon

@ 2021-07-22  7:39   ` Stefan Roese
From: Stefan Roese @ 2021-07-22  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Simon and other participants of these meetings,

On 20.07.21 14:36, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 at 15:52, Simon Glass <sjg@chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Next week's call is cancelled due to the US holiday.
>>
>> The next one is two weeks later (20th July) and I propose we discuss
>> of-platdata, i.e. how to avoid the overhead of devicetree in SPL. As
>> always these calls are open to anyone interested.
>
> Just a reminder about this which takes place in about 3 hours.
>
> We'll also talk about the shell and MTD subsystem.

Unfortunately it's always not easy for me to join this meeting. Could
someone of you perhaps post a summary of the outcome of these meetings /
discussions, like some meetings notes? So that other interested
developers who are not able to join these meetings can get some sort of
rough overview here as well?

Thanks,
Stefan

* Re: U-Boot contributor call 20th July
@ 2021-07-22  7:42     ` Jagan Teki
From: Jagan Teki @ 2021-07-22  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:09 PM Stefan Roese <sr@denx.de> wrote:

> Hi Simon and other participants of these meetings,
>
> On 20.07.21 14:36, Simon Glass wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 at 15:52, Simon Glass <sjg@chromium.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Next week's call is cancelled due to the US holiday.
> >>
> >> The next one is two weeks later (20th July) and I propose we discuss
> >> of-platdata, i.e. how to avoid the overhead of devicetree in SPL. As
> >> always these calls are open to anyone interested.
> >
> > Just a reminder about this which takes place in about 3 hours.
> >
> > We'll also talk about the shell and MTD subsystem.
>
> Unfortunately it's always not easy for me to join this meeting. Could
> someone of you perhaps post a summary of the outcome of these meetings /
> discussions, like some meetings notes? So that other interested
> developers who are not able to join these meetings can get some sort of
> rough overview here as well?

Please check the above doc with section "Tuesday 20 July (US time)"

Jagan.

* Re: U-Boot contributor call 20th July
@ 2021-07-22  7:53       ` Stefan Roese
From: Stefan Roese @ 2021-07-22  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jagan,

On 22.07.21 09:42, Jagan Teki wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:09 PM Stefan Roese <sr@denx.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Simon and other participants of these meetings,
>>
>> On 20.07.21 14:36, Simon Glass wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Just a reminder about this which takes place in about 3 hours.
>>>
>>> We'll also talk about the shell and MTD subsystem.
>>
>> Unfortunately it's always not easy for me to join this meeting. Could
>> someone of you perhaps post a summary of the outcome of these meetings /
>> discussions, like some meetings notes? So that other interested
>> developers who are not able to join these meetings can get some sort of
>> rough overview here as well?
>
> Please check the above doc with section "Tuesday 20 July (US time)"

Thanks, I was not aware of this summary. Perfect.

Thanks,
Stefan