* Adonit Jot Pixel Stylus driver
@ 2017-01-24  4:12 David Farrell
From: David Farrell @ 2017-01-24  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Hi folks,

I have an adonit jot pixel bluetooth stylus. Adapting someone else's
code (source http://gerev.github.io/laptop-cintiq/) I have it working
with uinput, posting ABS_PRESSURE and BTN_1/2 event codes and so on.
I'm running upstream.

What I'm wondering is; as the stylus relies on a bluetooth connection,
is it a suitable device to develop a kernel input driver for? And if
yes, are there any reference drivers you'd recommend I look at?

Many thanks in advance

David