* Regarding GSoC 2017 Project 'Ceph-mgr: Commands for CephFS Auth Caps Creation'
@ 2017-04-03  9:27 vivek kukreja
From: vivek kukreja @ 2017-04-03  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel, Kefu Chai

Hello Kefu sir, everyone,

I have uploaded a GSoC proposal for the project 'ceph-mgr: Commands
for CephFS Client Auth Caps Creation'. I have installed ceph and tried
setting up a few basic clusters using valgrind to get a better idea of
the the project. Unfortunately I was preoccupied with my university
evaluations and I am still working on contributing towards Ceph. I'm
going through the static analysis of the Ceph repo at
http://people.redhat.com/bhubbard/ to identify and solve any bugs or
issues in CephFS and ceph-mgr tools. I request you to review my
proposal. I'm excited to work with Ceph and look forward to the
learning experience.

Regards,
Vivek

* Re: Regarding GSoC 2017 Project 'Ceph-mgr: Commands for CephFS Auth Caps Creation'
@ 2017-04-03  9:45 ` vivek kukreja
From: vivek kukreja @ 2017-04-03  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel, Kefu Chai

Here is the link to my proposal doc: