* Re: [Powertop] Fwd: powertop result
@ 2016-01-13  5:23 Zhaoyang Huang
From: Zhaoyang Huang @ 2016-01-13  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: powertop

Please find bellowing for console's log. Thanks

root(a)scx35l64_sp9838aea_5mod:/system/bin # powertop --html
modprobe cpufreq_stats failedmodprobe msr failedLoaded 0 prior measurements
Cannot load from file /data/local/powertop/saved_parameters.powertop
File will be loaded after taking minimum number of measurement(s) with
battery only
RAPL device for cpu 7
Model-specific registers (MSR)             not found (try enabling
CONFIG_X86_MSR).
[...]
Preparing to take measurements
trace-cmd: No such device
  unknown op '{'
Taking 1 measurement(s) for a duration of 20 second(s) each.
PowerTOP outputing using base filename powertop.html

@ 2016-01-12  9:43 Zhaoyang Huang
From: Zhaoyang Huang @ 2016-01-12  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: powertop