* [Printing-architecture] Slot request for presentation during summit.
@ 2015-03-04 13:09 Aveek Basu
From: Aveek Basu @ 2015-03-04 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Printing-architecture; +Cc: Sajal Pal, Till Kamppeter

Hi All,
        This is Aveek Basu from Lexmark.I am going to participate in the
Open Printing Summit to be held on 28th April at Cupertino.I would request
you to allow me a       20 minutes slot during the summit to present some
slides on behalf of Lexmark.Please let me know in case you require some
other information.

Regards,
Aveek

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Slot request for presentation during summit.
@ 2015-03-04 14:44 ` Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2015-03-04 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aveek Basu, Michael R Sweet, Ira McDonald
  Cc: Printing-architecture, Till Kamppeter, Sajal Pal

Hello Aveek,

Are your slides related to Linux/UNIX printing (Open Printing topics) or
are they related to printing in general (PWG topics)?

We would like to have a one-line title of your presentation ASAP.

We are trying to finalize the tentative joint PWG/OP Summit agenda at
the PWG Steering Committee meeting tomorrow afternoon, so we can
post the tentative agenda on the PWG website (and post a link to Open
Printing Summit website).

Before the actual meeting (preferably the week before), we would like to
have a copy of your slides to post to the PWG website and link into the
agenda.

Please note that your slides MUST NOT say "Lexmark Confidential" or
any other such restriction - as all PWG and Open Printing materials are
publicly available (by our respective by-laws and policies).

Cheers,
- Ira (OP Chair, PWG Secretary)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic@gmail.com