* [Printing-architecture] OP Summit Minutes (5 May 2020)
@ 2020-05-08 17:28 Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2020-05-08 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture, Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect),
	Jeremy Leber, Alan Sukert, Ira McDonald

Minutes from our OpenPrinting Summit at the annual Joint PWG/OP
meeting are posted at:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/liaison/openprinting/minutes/OP-Summit-Minutes-20200505.htm

Many thanks to Mike Sweet for taking minutes of highlights.  Many thanks
to all of the presenters.

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

* Re: [Printing-architecture] OP Summit Minutes (5 May 2020)
@ 2020-05-08 18:17 ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2020-05-08 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald, printing-architecture, Kennedy,
	Smith (Wireless Architect),
	Jeremy Leber, Alan Sukert
  Cc: Aveek Basu

Thanks for the minutes.

There is one error:

   - Linux Plumbers Conference 2020 - Halifax, CA - 25-27 August 2020
     - OP submission was accepted - Aveek and Till as speakers
       - Revitalizing an Open Source Community - Nurturing the new
contributors
         to carry on the baton
       - https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/

On Linux Plumber's 2020 we applied for an OpenPrinting micro-conference.
The decision about accepted micro-conferences was not yet made by the
organizers of the Linux Plumber's.

The presentation title "Revitalizing an Open Source Community -
Nurturing the new contributors to carry on the baton" is of our
presentation on the (canceled) Linux Foundation Leadership Summit 2020.

    Till

@ 2020-05-08 21:19   ` Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2020-05-08 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Till Kamppeter, Ira McDonald