* git windows
@ 2012-04-20 11:05 Alok Sati
From: Alok Sati @ 2012-04-20 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi Git Team,

                           I downloaded git windows version  and i am
able to create repository.
kindly help me with below queries.

1 .  how do i create users
2 . what would be the url for other team mambers to access the repository.

kindly help

Thanks
Alok Sati

* Re: git windows
@ 2012-04-20 11:13 ` Frans Klaver
From: Frans Klaver @ 2012-04-20 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alok Sati; +Cc: git

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Alok Sati <alok.sati@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Git Team,
>
>                           I downloaded git windows version  and i am
> able to create repository.
> kindly help me with below queries.
>
> 1 .  how do i create users
> 2 . what would be the url for other team mambers to access the repository.

Your questions aren't specifically relevant for git. Git does not do
user management, nor does it specifically start a server for other
people to access it when you create a repository. Of course there are
ways to access a repository over a network, and there are ways to do
user management. For that you might be interested in reading something
like the Pro Git book, specifically the chapter covering setting up a
git server[1].

Frans

[1] http://progit.org/book/ch4-0.html