* Please add better line editing
@ 2017-03-27  7:43 gobnat
From: gobnat @ 2017-03-27  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi

I've had trouble with booting my system recently and have had to edit the parameters during boot. I have a long boot line (kernel text + 115 chars of optional params) and getting to the right place (about char 80) is very tedious. The key repeat seems to be very slow. It also buffers the key repeats. I release the key and the cursor continues moving for several seconds. I need to press the arrow key, hold it down and guess when it's going to get where I want it.

Also nice to have would be ctrl+left/right to navigate one "word" at a time.

Thanks

Brendan