* rados testing run help office hours!
@ 2016-07-12 17:47 Samuel Just
From: Samuel Just @ 2016-07-12 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel; +Cc: Zafman, David, Dachary, Loic

Are you flummoxed by teuthology-suite options or bewildered by
mysterious failures in pulpito?  Loic and David will be leading irc
"office hours" to help people understand how to schedule rados suite
runs and interpret the results!  Loic will be available on Mondays and
Thursdays 9-11 am CEST, and David will be available 2-4 pm PST Tuesday
and Thursday.  The hope is that as other developers get comfortable
with the process, we can distribute the testing load on new PRs among
more people.  We'll adjust as necessary depending on how this goes.
-Sam

* Re: rados testing run help office hours!
@ 2016-07-12 19:25 ` Samuel Just
From: Samuel Just @ 2016-07-12 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel; +Cc: Zafman, David, Dachary, Loic

To clarify, they'll be on irc in #ceph-devel.
-Sam

@ 2016-07-12 21:44 ` Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2016-07-12 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Just, ceph-devel; +Cc: Zafman, David, Dachary, Loic

I'm happy to help :-)

A short note to remind non French developers that 250 years ago the Storming of the Bastille occurred in Paris, France, on the afternoon of 14 July 1789[1]. And we celebrate this day, every year. Not by political protests or anything but mostly by not working and having nice fireworks.

I'll be on duty next monday though.

Cheers

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storming_of_the_Bastille

On 12/07/2016 19:47, Samuel Just wrote:
> Are you flummoxed by teuthology-suite options or bewildered by
> mysterious failures in pulpito?  Loic and David will be leading irc
> "office hours" to help people understand how to schedule rados suite
> runs and interpret the results!  Loic will be available on Mondays and
> Thursdays 9-11 am CEST, and David will be available 2-4 pm PST Tuesday
> and Thursday.  The hope is that as other developers get comfortable
> with the process, we can distribute the testing load on new PRs among
> more people.  We'll adjust as necessary depending on how this goes.
> -Sam

Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre