* Per Object Scrub
@ 2015-08-04 16:34 Adam Manzanares
From: Adam Manzanares @ 2015-08-04 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Developer List (ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org)

I noticed that there is a blueprint for osd: scrub and repair for Infernalis:

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Blueprints/Infernalis/osd%3A_Scrub_and_Repair

There is also a feature request for per-object scrub:

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9951

I noticed in the blueprint that there was no mention of a per-object scrub, I am also interested
in this feature. Is there any plan of adding per-object scrub when scrub and repair is improved?

Thanks,
Adam

* Re: Per Object Scrub
@ 2015-08-04 16:41 ` Samuel Just
From: Samuel Just @ 2015-08-04 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adam Manzanares; +Cc: Ceph Developer List (ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org)

That's the idea.  The blueprint has some information about the design.
I do want to add per-object scrub as part of the scrub/repair
improvements.
-Sam